Saturday, May 28, 2011

Part of Your World

I was watching one of my very favorite Disney films, The Little Mermaid, with my niece and her mom last week.  She was watching and playing with her beads.  I was watching and singing along with the songs (yes, at the very top of my lungs).  At one point, when Prince Eric was on-screen, she turned to me and said, "Uncle Nic, I just love him.  I'm just gonna marry him, ok.  That would be very nice."

"That's, true, Sister Sue.  That would be very nice."

I looked at my sister-in-law, and we both laughed when I said, "Yep.  She is definitely my niece."

Who wouldn't want to part of his world?



2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for precious moments like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! As I was reading, I could actually hear you singing along with the songs, at the top of your lungs. What a happy sound!

    ReplyDelete